COAH Calculators (2022 Pricing Limits)
2022 Pricing Limits, 2018 HUD Utilities when applicable
The following excel-based calculators, originally created by the New Jersey Council on Affordable Housing, with the 2021 Income Limits calculated by APHNJ, and have been updated with 2018 HUD Utility figures where applicable:
- Rental Units, General/Family
- Rental Units, Age-restricted
- For-sale Units, General/Family
- For-sale Units, Age-Restricted
- Mobile Home Units
- Resale and Refinance
- Market to Affordable Units
- **NEW** "How to Access General Tax Rate Information": This PDF was created to assist people in accessing tax rate information from the State of New Jersey. A link to a State of New Jersey tax rate page is included in several of the calculators.
- 2018 HUD Utility figures (these are incorporated into the calculators where applicable and are additionally available here separate from the calculators)
These calculators are only applicable in municipalities where the 2021 Income Limits have been approved for use.
In addition to the updated income limit and utility figures used, other minor improvements have been made from the originals created by the State, which are detailed here (PDF).
These materials are for educational, non-commercial, discussion purposes only, and should not be relied on for business, legal, or financial decisions. Any use of these materials and the computations made in these materials for business, legal and financial advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, nothing provided herein should be used as a substitute for the advice of competent professionals. AHPNJ makes no claim, promise, guarantee or representation as to the suitability, reliability, appropriateness or accuracy of the information contained in these materials.